Accepted! Two short films accepted to Northwest Projections Film Fest

I just got notice that both of my short films have been selected for the Northwest Projections Film Festival!  One is Form Function, the one about my design students projects transformed from sculpture.



The second is called The Tree Was Here, and that was my documentary project from last fall, about tree ring science.  It features the work of Chris Robertson of Western Washington University's Environmental Studies Dendrochronology lab.  That was done with my class partner, Ryan Christoffersen.  They will show at the Pickford Cinema in Bellingham, April 16th-18th.
 

Comments

throughWaters said…
Congrats! The short that Ryan directed with me and Madelynne was chosen, too!
http://www.vimeo.com/8186985

Popular posts from this blog

Vehicle Designs of Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Variations on the Familiar

Furniture Design Exhibition Seattle - Western ID graduates 2022 - part 2

Furniture Design Exhibition - Western ID graduates 2022 - part 1