Graphic Design to support the Ugandan Boda-boda


I thought of a small way that I can use my design work to help the men in Uganda that I worked with on the Hoima Bicycle Project.  I’ve been creating some bicycle and skateboard graphics and selling the designs on things like shirts, mugs, stickers, hats, cards and buttons.  I earn a commission on each sale and will donate 50% of it directly to these hard working “boda-boda” and their families.  While it’s not much, consider that their average income is about $10 per week
Check out the designs using the links below:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vehicle Designs of Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Variations on the Familiar

Furniture Design Exhibition Seattle - Western ID graduates 2022 - part 2

Furniture Design Exhibition - Western ID graduates 2022 - part 1